Friday, July 6, 2012

What is my favorite food ceremony..?That's really deffisult question..because I like Korean and Japanes but bonnie wrote about Korean ceremony food.So I will wirte about Japanese ceremony food.For Japan,every New Year's day most of people eating Japanesae tradition food.There is three part of food in New Year's day.
OSECHI,Buckwheat noodles and MOCHI with soy sauce.For Osechi it's coming by box.There is so many many type of foods in the box and it's looks really really awsome.For buckwheat you can eat whenever and wherever but for New Year's day,there is like a special buckwheat noodles.Most of people eating it at midnight after 12:00.For mochi just puts on soy sauce and eat.Basically,we burning the mochi but you can eat except burn.It's really really good.When I eating the mochi wth soy sauce,I can not stop..lol
yeah...Because of that,I have to do diet before New Year's day..Wohoo!!

1 comment:

  1. I only see two part of food. I am interested what another one is.

    ReplyDelete