Friday, September 28, 2012

If I can ununivent,I wish abolished fat restaurant in the TSU as Panda express because we go to school everyday,but there are always same things,so I've had more than enough to food of TSU. I don't know about American but I'm pretty sure that Asian can't eat same things everyday. We've had more than enough to TSUUUUU. I can eat Korean,Japanese or fresh food everyday,but It's hard to eat as hamburger and sandwiches something like that everyday...........I hope Korean and Japanese restaurant join to the TSU. I'm totally sure that will be success. Also,the TSU will eran more money...lol Then we are both happy.......................hohohohh

2 comments:

  1. I agree that, totally. I want a korean restaurent.
    The korean foods are the best in the world's food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny, Yulim! I think it's a great idea to provide "fresh food" on campus. A good business idea? Hmmm.....

    ReplyDelete