Friday, October 12, 2012

I want to live in San Diego or Missouri. Both have a really super exrent good scenery. I love scenery so much...For San Diego,there's everthings are really super beautiful as sreets and houses. When I'm in there,even not gonna do anything,it's okay i feel so happy happy yay. For Missouri,it's kind of  opposite with San Diego. If you go there,you abusolutly feel rural because I felt when I reach there at a moment..lol There is really notthing nothing nothing terrible..........lol but I feel sooooooooooooo relax and happy! There is really nothing but there are so many many good restaurant. Every foods in Missouri are super great!! humm yam yam \(^0^)/ I don't know why I just love Missouri......................oh..because of food?? lol No way!!..kkk but I love food and eat more than men........oh man..................anyway I have confidence that you guys will like Missouri !!! wohooo In addition,Missouri is kind of military place (*^^*)

No comments:

Post a Comment