Monday, June 25, 2012

I can honestly say that I'm grateful for my parents.My parents always working for me.Also,that's why I could came here for study English.The payment for school is so expensive and all of books are expensive either,but they paying for me.I have to study hard more more and more.I can study in the U.S.That's really thankful!!Isn't it???When I succeed in English,I and my parents are really happy.And then,I want to help my parents all the time.I can't right now because I dont work now (because I don't have a car yet (;__;),and I don't have any ability...but I'm going to be succeed!!!I promiss!!!That's all i am desire.When I thinking about this,it's really happy.I love my parents so much much!!I think almost people same way with me...............??
Guys,let's pay attention the all of class yeahhhhhhhhh.

3 comments:

  1. How lovely you are :) I tatally agree with you! Yeh- We have to study hard more and more, and you can do well more and more :D/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi . Yulim.
    Nice to meet you
    Have a nice time with us.

    ReplyDelete