Friday, June 15, 2012

Yuuulim: haha

Yuuulim: haha: haha
Hi guys~~~

Personally, I'd like to spend my day with watch a movie. There are so many my favorite movies.
One of my favorite movie is Twilight!! awesome!!!!! cool!!! The movie is vampire and love story
including fighting.I love like a monster movies.Also, love story is a most imortant thing to me.I
think if you are woman you will agree with me.. The twilight movies are mixed them.How cool.
There are one woman and two guys.One guy is vampire the other guy is a wolf of human.The wo-man is nothing special.She is just human,but the guys love her.That's why they fighting but they
always protect her each together.She's a lucky girl.The vampire world is really horrible but she fal-
ing love with the vampire.She loves him so much and decide to be vamoire.How...? Check it out!!

6 comments:

  1. Hey Yulim,
    Good choice, I agree with you that all this fighting over love is romantic and exciting, yet i think they took it to far with all the sequels. you know what i mean, one time she is with the vampire and another with the wolf-man then with both, but like you said mostly girls will agree with you.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yulim :) This is Hyunju. Actually I haven't seen this movie yet, but I'm interested in Twilight from now. Besides, I'm looking for interesting movie to watch this weekend. haha. I think I will like it. Have a good weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know there are three parts, right? last time, my friend asked me out for this movie but i had to prepare my final test so i could not watch. umfortunately....
    i'll look forward to next part.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Yulim,I think you're right.I'm never seen this type of movies, but your describing for the movie makes me so exciting to watch this movie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this movie tooo !! that Jacob guy is very handsome!.I already did watch all the parts and now I really looking forward for the last one which going to be out soon I think. Aren't you excited for that ?? :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi,this is toly.I am the person who likes to experience the adventure.The world of vampire which are described in the movie"twilight" is mysterious. And watcing this movie is like exploring an unknown world.

    ReplyDelete